A great looking website is useless if it does not function properly. If your website has broken links, missing pages, confusing navigation, or anything else along those lines, you could be turning away customers without even knowing it. With the website repair services we offer at Detroit Internet Marketing, your website will be set up for guaranteed success.
Stop wasting your money on a website that is not yielding any returns. Make a change for the better and grow your business online.
What Does Website Repair Entail?
Website repair aims to streamline user experience and optimize a site for today’s search engine ranking factors. Think of it like home renovation. The goal is to create a better flow, a better look, and a better environment all at once. Detroit Internet Marketing’s website repair services include:
- Optimize Image File Sizes and Resolutions
- Verify Core Web Vitals Are within Optimal Ranges (LCP, FID and CLS)
- Fix Broken Links and Navigation Errors
- Remove Unnecessary Coding That May Slow down the Site
- Identify the Source of Slow Load Times and Address It Directly
- Convert Image Filenames and Types to WebP, If Possible
- Create Optimized Alt Tag Attributes for ADA Compliance
- Update or Remove 301 Redirect URLs
- Audit Meta Tag Titles and Descriptions
- Correctly Use Heading Tags and Schema Markup
- Remove Page Builder Codes, If Applicable (Page Builders Slow Websites)
- Test Contact Forms and Conversion Tracking Methods
- Create XML Sitemap and Submit It to Search Console
- Install Google Analytics to Track Performance Metrics
Website repair is not a cookie-cutter package. Every site has its own issues and own areas for improvement. Detroit Internet Marketing will customize a website repair plan that targets your site’s flaws. In the end, you’ll have a fully functioning website that appeals to clients and search engines alike.
Call for Your Free Website Evaluation
Speak to a designated project manager and have your questions answered about your digital marketing strategy.
The Danger of Faulty Web Design: Lower Leads and Search Visibility
A bad web design can hurt your search engine ranking and website traffic, simply because the pages aren’t laid out correctly. Every site has a bounce rate, which measures how many people come onto the page and then immediately leave. Approximately 40% of visitors will leave a webpage if it takes more than 4 seconds to load. This is so important that Google now has multiple load-related factors in their ranking algorithm (See more: Core Web Vitals).
The bounce rate increases up to 100% after 4 seconds, and it jumps to 150% when the page takes 8 seconds or more to load. Something as simple as a long loading time could drive traffic to your competition. Who wants that?
Google, Bing, and Yahoo won’t promote a site with a high bounce rate because they want to ensure a positive user experience. With professional website repair, you’ll stay on the right side of search engine ranking, and you won’t have to worry about people leaving your website anymore. Contact Detroit Internet Marketing today at (248) 234-4830 to learn more.
Custom Website Repair to Improve Traffic and Boost Your ROI
Each website design is completely unique, and there are a number of problems that can come up along the way. You will get a custom website repair that is designed to make your site look and function the best it possibly can. With Detroit Internet Marketing’s website repair services, you get:
- Better User Experiences That Lead to Higher Conversion Rates
- Stronger Search Engine OptimizationTechniques
- Higher Visibility in Major Search Engines
- Google Core Web Vitals Optimization
- Interest in Your Website That Keeps Users Coming Backfor More
- Local Web Design ExpertsThat Know What to Look for and How to Fix Your Specific Issues
- Improvements in TrafficThat Can Be Tracked and Monitored
- Hassle-Free Website Maintenance for The Future
Invest in the right website repair early on and make the profits you deserve!
Enhance Your Range Of Impact By Incorporating Mobile Compatibility in Your Website Repair
Mobile compatibility will allow your website to display well on any device, whether it is a smartphone, a tablet, or a desktop computer. By integrating responsive web design as part of your website repair, you will be able to engage a larger audience and ensure that your site is set up for future technology. 90% of people use multiple screens sequentially, which means that people who access your website from a computer may move their search to a phone or tablet right away. Take this opportunity to make your site compatible with mobile devices so your clients can always stay connected.